Toronto Record Suspensions, US Waivers & File Destructions

Even a minor slip up can affect your life forever. Toronto criminal records do not just go away. The good news is that you have the opportunity to take back your life. With our help, you can clear your record and enjoy life to the fullest once again.

While a conviction is known to result in a criminal record, many people are not aware of the fact that even being arrested or charged for a crime also leaves a mark. Arrest records and criminal charges remain on your file unless you apply to have them removed. We specialise in record suspensions, file destructions and US Entry Waivers to help you get your life back on track.

Toronto Record Suspensions

A record suspension (also known as a pardon) refers to the removal of your criminal record from the Canadian police database. There are a number of conditions that apply and each case is treated individually. Once you obtain a record suspension, your conviction or charges against you will no longer be reflected on your criminal record. This means that you can apply for that dream job, rent that fancy apartment you've had your eye on, and really start living.

Toronto File Destructions

If you are charged or arrested but not convicted, the charges will still reflect on your file unless you submit an application to have them removed. The waiting period for a file destruction is significantly shorter than that of record suspension applications so you will not have to wait long to take action. If you would like to know if you are eligible for a file destruction, feel free to contact our expert team for professional advice.

US Entry Waivers Toronto

If you are planning on taking a trip from Toronto to the USA and you know that you have a criminal record, you should definitely apply for a US Entry Waiver first. It's not worth risking getting caught at the border. Random checks are conducted and, even if you have managed to cross over several times in the past, today could be your unlucky day. If they catch you trying to cross without a waiver, you could be banned from entering the country ever again.

The paperwork and legal jargon can feel like you are trying to navigate your way through a minefield. Whether you need a record suspension, US entry waiver or a file destruction, our team understands the process. We know what documents you will need and we can even help you submit the best possible case to ensure your best chance of a favourable outcome. For more information or to get started on the process, call Record Free at +1 (866) 928-3260 today. Our helpful team is always happy to offer friendly advice and assistance.

from bottom to top Call Now Button