Record Free Helps You Obtain Pardons Canada and Record Suspensions
Whether you're from the US or Canada, we help you clear your criminal record so you can travel, get better insurance rates, or find new job opportunities.
Having a criminal record can limit your ability to work, learn, travel, or volunteer. Record Free helps individuals obtain a pardons Canada record suspension, which removes a past offence from public record and allows them to enjoy a quality life again.
As part of our services, we also help individuals obtain entry waivers and a criminal rehabilitation certificate so they can travel freely between the USA and Canada. With our expertise and rich experience, we can help individuals free themselves from past offences.
Services we offer
If you’ve been convicted of a crime, you can request a pardons Canada application to seal the record and exclude it from background checks. Not only does a Canadian pardons give you a clean slate and peace of mind, but also better work opportunities, insurance rates, and worldwide trips.
US Entry Waiver
If you are planning to travel to the United States for either business or pleasure, your Canadian Criminal Record (CCR) can keep you from entering the country. By submitting a successful U.S. Entry Waiver application, you get unrestricted access to the U.S. with no denial of entry or border hassle.
Application for Rehabilitation
Assuming you meet the Government of Canada’s eligibility requirements as per the Criminal Records Act (CRA), you can clear your criminal record from public visibility forever! This means that you will be able to travel between Canada and the USA hassle-free.
Contact us if you have a criminal record and:
- You are unable to enter the US
- You have been denied volunteer opportunities
- You have been turned away atthe border
- You can`t attain your citizenship
- You are unable to get a job
- You have been denied custody of your children
Free yourself with a
Pardons Canada application
Applying for a pardons Canada record suspension or entry waiver can get you the freedom you need to work, travel, and live freely. Here at Record Free, we adhere to the strict government regulations to ensure your pardons Canada application is a success.
Free from your record
Start travelling again
In the News
- At committee: Victims in the military justice system, pot pardons and solitary confinement
- Advocates call for free and permanent deletion of Cannabis Charges
- Pot Pardons Plan a 'token gesture': Black Lawyers Group
- Ontarians Believe That Police Are Abusing Their Power To Demand Breathalyzer Tests
- 'Pardon Truck' pushes to wipe out minor cannabis convictions
- How the rules for breath tests in Canada have changed
- Liberals move to grant pardons for old pot possession convictions
- A Map Of All The Canadian Cities That Are Banning The Sale Of Marijuana
- Cannabis report card: How's the legal pot regime working for Canadians?
From our Blog
- What is the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC)?
- What is the Difference Between a Charge being Dropped vs. Dismissed?
- How long do I have to wait to Apply for a Pardons Canada After my Sentence is Complete?
- What Canada’s New Drinking and Driving Laws Mean to You
- What Pot Legalization Means for Pardons Canada
- Volunteering with a Criminal Record: Is It Possible?
- U.S. Entry Waiver
- Traveling Abroad With A Criminal Record
- Eligibility For A Pardon In Canada
- Criminal Record Check
Having a record can set you back. Stay informed and don't let your past convictions keep you from living your life.
In order to be eligible for a record suspension, applicants for the pardons Canada program must meet the following pre-requisites:
- You must have completed all probationary periods, fines and sentences.
- You must have served a required waiting period.
- You should have completed any probationary period.
- You must prove that you are a law-abiding citizen.
Here at Record Free, our administrative professionals and legal experts specialize in completing a pardons Canada application, entry waiver, or rehabilitation certificate so that you can get your life back on track.